Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Prophet Kumchacha, has mentioned some reasons that make men cheat in a relationship.
Speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, Prophet Kumchacha disclosed sex forms 90 percent of a marriage and the remaining 10 percent is for chatting among others .
“Men cheat in a relationship because most of the women are not able to satisfy them well during sexual intercourse,” he said.
He, therefore, advised that “Ladies should learn how to have good sex with their husbands and always make them happy in bed.”
By Amaka Joyce