The highest-paid players in 2019 based on their annual salaries have emerged.
According to Goal, Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi is the highest earner with €40 million (£36m/$44.6m) and he is followed by his former teammate, Neymar Jr, who left Barcelona for PSG on a world-record deal two seasons ago.
Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo comes third on the list of highest-earning players after he took a pay cut to move from Real Madrid to Italy in 2018.
Below is the list of top ten highest-earning in football:
1. Lionel Messi – €40 million (£36m/$44.6m)
2. Neymar – €36.8 million (£33.2m/$41m)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo – €31 million (£27.9m/$34.5m)
4. Alexis Sanchez – €28.8 million (£26m/$32.1m)
5. Andres Iniesta – €27 million (£24.3m/$30.1m
6. Ezequiel Lavezzi – €23.1 million (£20.8m/$25.7m)
7. Kylian Mbappe – €17.5 million (£15.8m/$19.6m)
8. Antoine Griezmann – €17 million (£15.3m/$18.9m)
9. Luis Suarez – €16.7 million (£15m/$18.6m)
10. Matthijs de Ligt & Frenkie de Jong – €16 million (£14.4m/$17.8m).